It’s St. Patrick’s Day so hopefully you are out having a great time. Here are some quick and dirty tips for leading a better life.
- Get drunk on Friday night. This will give you Saturday to be hungover, and Sunday to get organized for the next week.
- Read a book before bed. The flashing lights on your phone are exciting the bad parts of your brain, and you might even learn something!
- Lay out your workout clothes the night before. This preparation will make it easier to get out of bed in the morning.
- Don’t hit the snooze button. Train yourself to pop out of bed right when the alarm goes off. A good way to do this is keep your alarm out of arms reach.
- Drink water throughout the day. This will keep you alert and curb your appetite.
- Listen to your favourite podcast. Podcasts are a good way to get through the more mundane parts of the day. They can make your exercise, drive to work, or laundry more entertaining. I recommend the Tim Ferriss podcast.
- Get drunk and make good memories! Sometimes poison is good for the soul.